Trekking is one of the excellent adventure sports activities you can find anywhere in the world.
It usually is light-adventure sports anyone in good health will like to experience. Adventures are a great way to get to know the old customs and traditions of vacation.
What Is Adventure Trekking?
Trekking usually falls between hiking and mountaineering in the level of hardship. Trekking seems to be closer to hiking compared to other adventure sports.
Moreover, trekking is usually longer and harder than hiking.
When we say a trek is usually longer, that does not necessarily mean a matter of hours. Trekking adventures can occur between 8 days and a whole month.
The most challenging task I have ever done is trekking; you will need camping equipment, food, and other items.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIKING AND TREKKING
Hiking involves a long, vigorous walk in a natural environment called hiking trails or footpaths for a day or overnight.
Trekking involves a long, vigorous hike in the wild natural habitat for many days. It can be done without hiking trails.
List of Places For Adventure Trekking
The land of smiles remains one of the most prominent adventure travel destinations for backpackers and anyone that want to experience the adventure.
Thailand has it all: white sand beaches, full bright moon parties, sapphire golden temples, slightly misty mountains, huge elephants, fantastic nightlife, and delectable-delicious (and cheap!) street food.
If you’re going to Australia, one of the best places for adventure travel, remember to pack your sunscreen to protect your eyes from the sun!
There are so many activities that make Oz, which site is called one of the world’s top adventure destinations.
We cannot discuss trekking adventures without mentioning India. India is one of the most adventurous places to visit on earth.
One of the reasons why India’s so addictive for first-time and frequent travelers is that it has a large expanse of land. Examples of adventure destinations in India are those you can explore around mountains and villages.
As places in the Himalayas, dunes of Rajasthan, Mumbai’s hectic cities, and the Indian Capital, which is Delhi. The backwaters of Kerala, and the beautiful beaches of Goa.
Spain is the best trekking adventure travel destinations in the world. This is the country where you will see bull and tomato fighting!
This country has top adventure destinations for hiking on the Pyrenees or majestically walking the Santiago de Compostela.
5. United States
When you’re talking about the great trekking adventures, the US is one of the best places to visit for the experience.
Top adventure travel destinations are llama trekking in California. Kayaking through Yellowstone’s valley, hiking the tinny stairway to heaven on Oahu, or trekking in Alaska.
Is Trekking A Good Adventure?
The most common trekking exercise is walking and climbing. This is usually a long-term plan in a footpath or rural area. While in the game, you should create a budget, vacation items, etc.
Be ready to trek down the steep mountain. Experience is fun and exciting when you take part in trekking locations.
How to prepare for trekking?
It would be best if you tried to do it 3-4 times a week.
1. It’s never too late to start – prepare your mind and body shape. Build your mind to help you overcome difficulties and obstacles.
Do you want to read about trekking or experience it, I will urge you to experience it to know all it takes. Start preparing to see; you can do it.
2. Split your daily life – leg by cardio – to walk long distances. You can ride a bike, swim, play football and more. You do a cardio exercise based on the legs.
3. Take all the power to the stairs – If you do not have mountains to climb while preparing, find stairs you can climb daily for 90 days before the day you will start your trekking.
4.Be confident – whether you’re on the right track or not, make sure you’re confident you will end the journey no matter what it takes.
5. Participate in relief activities – Whenever there is an opportunity to trek, whether long or short distance, make yourself available to enjoy the process. It is wrong to start trekking without adequate preparation.
6. Prepare for all kinds of weather – It is freezing in some trekking locations while it is very hot in some areas. Prepare for good or bad weather.
7. Use a walking stick or walking stick – Sticks can support each step, especially if you are against gravity, mostly uphill and downhill in the mountains.
8. Wear good shoes – Wear sneakers or any suitable sportswear. The show has to be protective; it must not be too tight because you are trekking long distances, and you should have spear sneakers.
9.Carry less luggage – less luggage allows you to walk higher. That does not mean you should forget your essential equipment.
10. Schedule – The schedule should show you the correct way to determine the final day of return from the first starting point.
Needed Trekking Equipments
It is possible to rent/buy trekking adventure equipment in almost all trekking locations. Do thoroughly check all gear before starting any trekking adventures.
1. Small rookie sack/knapsack
2. Mini Sleeping bag
3. Lockable duffel bag
4. Karrimat / thermometer or Therm-a-Rest
5. Waterproof Tent
6. 10 to one-month Personal toiletries
7. 2 liters size of water bottle
8. At least a month first-aid kit
9. You need a Camera with spare batteries and film.
10. Bright Headlamp/torch with spare cells
11. A coordinated Maps
12. Writing material/pen/reading material
13. Basic Sewing kit
14. Sharp Swiss Army knife
15. Two Whistles
16. To shield yourself from UV rays, hold sunscreen with high SPF
17. Lip salve, Wet lips/ChapStick
18. Sunglasses with great retainers/spare prescription glasses
19. Lighter or matches
20. Emergency rations/goodies
21. Parachute string or cord
22. Relatively long Ski-stick or ice-ax
23. Rope (for high-altitude treks)
24. Plastic containers and Ziplocs for packing gear
I believe you have been able to learn about trekking and all it takes to go on that beautiful adventure; feel free to choose any of the locations we mentioned, prepare, and you can never regret ever trekking.